As your ELA teacher, it is my responsibility...
- To treat you with respect
- To give you a neat and organized classroom
- To provide clear expectations
- To provide consequences when expectations are not followed
- To motivate you to succeed
- To teach you the required ELA content
As my student, it is your responsibility...
Failure to comply with classroom expectations will result in the following consequences:
1st infraction - Verbal Warning
2nd infraction - Student/Teacher Conversation
3rd infraction - Parent Contact
4th infraction - Discipline Referral